About the Bolton at Home HR Committee
This Committee has devolved responsibility from the Group Board of Bolton at Home Limited for:
- All HR matters relating to Non Executive members and the Executive Team, having considered independent advice (when required) and taken into account good practice;
- high level HR strategy and consultation arrangements;
- ensuring that the society maintains the highest standards of HR, taking account of best practice;
- participating in panels or hearings as required by any relevant HR policy;
- effective working relationships between the Group Board, employees and the Secretary;
Terms of Reference
Ibrahim Ismail (Deputy Chair of BH Group Board & Chair of BH HR & Group Governance Committee)
Currently Development Manager of BSCA and Chair of Bolton CVS. Ibby is also a fellow on the Clore Social Leadership Programme (national programme for leaders in the social sector), and holds a number of voluntary positions.
Ibby was appointed Deputy Chair of BH Group Board, and Chair of BH HR and Group Governance Committee in October 2019.
Ian Munro (Chair of BH Group Board)
Ian has a wealth of experience and expertise in housing and environmental health. He became Director of Housing in Tameside in 1992 and supervised the implementation of one of the Country’s first, and most successful, housing renewal areas, bringing in over £70M private sector investment into one of the boroughs townships.
Ian led the transfer of Tameside’s 16,151 council homes to New Charter Group in March 2000; the first Metropolitan transfer and at the time the biggest in number and valuation [£129M] and first to a new group structure.
Ian has been a Board member at Bolton at Home since 2018, and was appointed Chair of the Group Board in October 2019.