How we've made this website more accessible
This website has been designed to be easy to use for everyone.
Here are some of the things we have done to help:
- We have kept all the text short and to the point.
- Where there are more complicated subjects we have included some frequently asked questions.
- We have made sure that there are phone numbers for services provided where they are needed. If the website doesn't give you the information you need you can call us for help.
- We have included video content to break up large amounts of text.
My computer my way
My Computer My Way is AbilityNet's easy to use guide to the accessibility features built into your desktop PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. It can help with four areas that might cause you problems:
- Vision - help with seeing your screen
- Hearing - help with sounds and audio
- Motor - help with keyboard and mouse difficulties
- Cognitive - help with reading, spelling and understanding
BBC web my way
If you have problems using the internet there are some guides from the BBC that can give you more information.
These include information on:
- If you can't see very well.
- If you can't hear very well.
- If you are blind.
- If you find words difficult.
- If you find it hard to use a mouse or keyboard.