We work towards achieving our corporate objectives. These are:
- Meeting the housing needs of our customers
- Supporting our customers to be more independent and our communities to be more sustainable
- Ensuring that our business is well run, responsible and financially secure
More details about how we plan to do this can be found on the About us page.
We are committed to improving our performance and we monitor our performance so we can improve services.
We report on our performance in three ways:
- An annual report to customers. This is a summary of our performance over the year.
- Performance reports to our board every three months.
- Performance reports to our Operations Committee every three months.
We also outline how we’re performing during the current financial year.
Please click the links below for updates on our service performance since April 2019.
How we will meet your expectations
Our aim is to create ‘homes and neighbourhoods we can all be proud of’ by:
- Maximising income for our organisation so that we remain viable
- Maximising income for our customers
- Diversification of our range of products and services
- Delivering an efficient and well run business
- Achieving profitable growth that can be reinvested back into our organisation
Value for money
To see how Bolton at Home meet the Value For Money standard set by the Regulator of Social Housing under our three objectives, considers performance against relevant indicators and the metrics monitored by the regulator, please click on the link below.