This is what our teams delivered from April to December 2022:
Total financial gains for customers through our Money Advice Service.
Our target was £6,525,000
Total number of emergency repairs responded to within 24 hours.
Repairs appointments attended.
Number of new builds/acquired.
Number of people provided with practical support to successfully maintain their tenancy.
Training and education outcomes achieved by Work Club members.
Calls answered by our Careline service.
Extreme emergencies responded to within two hours.
Tenancies sustained in first 12 months.
Number of homes let.
Paid work outcomes achieved by Work Club members.
Number of new customers registering for support via UCAN Work Clubs and Working Wardrobe.
200 Electrical Rewires/Upgrades
138 Kitchens or bathrooms
78 New windows
283 Heating upgrades
579 New doors
We work towards achieving our corporate objectives. These are:
- Meeting the housing needs of our customers
- Supporting our customers to be more independent and our communities to be more sustainable
- Ensuring that our business is well run, responsible and financially secure
More details about how we plan to do this can be found on the About us page.
We are committed to improving our performance and we monitor our performance so we can improve services.
We report on our performance in three ways:
- An annual report to customers. This is a summary of our performance over the year.
- Performance reports to our board every three months.
- Performance reports to our Operations Committee every three months.
How we will meet your expectations
Our aim is to create ‘homes and neighbourhoods we can all be proud of’ by:
- Maximising income for our organisation so that we remain viable
- Maximising income for our customers
- Diversification of our range of products and services
- Delivering an efficient and well run business
- Achieving profitable growth that can be reinvested back into our organisation
Value for money
To see how Bolton at Home meet the Value for Money standard set by the Regulator of Social Housing under our three objectives, considers performance against relevant indicators and the metrics monitored by the regulator, visit: www.boltonathome.org.uk/corporate-document-hub.