We work towards achieving our corporate objectives. These are:
- Meeting the housing needs of our customers
- Supporting our customers to be more independent and our communities to be more sustainable
- Ensuring that our business is well run, responsible and financially secure
More details about how we plan to do this can be found at http://www.boltonathome.org.uk/about-us
We are committed to improving our performance and we monitor our performance so we can improve services.
We report on our performance in three ways:
- An annual report to customers. This is a summary of our performance over the year.
- Performance reports to our board every three months.
- Performance reports to our Operations Committee every three months.
How we will meet your expectations
Our aim is to create ‘homes and neighbourhoods we can all be proud of’ by:
- Maximising income for our organisation so that we remain viable
- Maximising income for our customers
- Diversification of our range of products and services
- Delivering an efficient and well run business
- Achieving profitable growth that can be reinvested back into our organisation
Value for money
This report tells our stakeholders about our self-assessment against the Homes and Communities Agency’s national standard for value for money.
It explains our assessment of how we provide value for money, any current activities to further improve what we do and our plans for the future.