What is our Tenancy Support service?
We offer regular contact, advice and assistance if you’re taking on a new tenancy or finding it difficult to manage your existing tenancy.
Our team can support you to live at home independently and successfully.
How can we help you?
- Help you settle into your new home.
- Help you with practical actions including paying bills, setting up utility accounts and checking your benefits.
- Guide you towards specialist help and support as appropriate.
- Support your health and wellbeing.
- Support you to access education, training, and employment services.
What does our support include?
Our service includes:
- An assessment of your needs.
- A named contact and support team to provide help.
- Regular contact, either in person or by phone.
Making an impact - what our customers say:
The results are in from our Tenancy Support Customer Feedback Survey (April 2022 to March 2023):
of customers rated the service as good or excellent.
of customers reported a good relationship with their support worker.
of customers felt their support needs were met.
of customers said their support workers were easily contactable.
of customers felt more confident and able to manage in their home.
20 out of 107
..of customers surveyed asked for a further conversation or support with their support worker.
of customers rated the service as 8 or 9 out of 10 and would recommend it to others.