Home contents insurance

As your landlord, we insure the structure and fittings of your home and you are responsible for insuring all your contents and personal belongings.

It’s a good idea to take out contents insurance to cover your personal belongings against flood, fire, theft and accidental damage. If something happens to destroy or damage your belongings, it can cost a lot of money to replace these items, some of which may be essential.

Contents insurance can help provide peace of mind should the worst happen. You can find insurance providers on comparison websites*. These include:

*These sites are for information only and Bolton at Home don’t warrant, endorse, or assume any liability for the information provided by them.