Bidding for a Bolton at Home Property
All our properties are listed on pinpoint under Homes for Bolton.
Please ensure that you provide all up to date contact numbers including a mobile number and email address so that we can contact you as quickly as possible if you are successful.
You will need to provide us with information about your income and expenditure and also references.
Don't waste bids
Please don’t waste bids on properties that are not suitable or that you don't really want.
If you make multiple refusals, we may request to suspend or remove your application from the Homes for Bolton register.
Advanced Rent and Direct Debit
Advanced Rent: You will need to have 1 week or months rent ready (depending on agreed payment frequency) if you are offered a property.
- Rent must be paid by Direct Debit so you will need a Bank Account.
- If you don’t have one and need help, you can contact our Money Advice Team on 01204 329868 for support.
Templates for References & Budget Planner
If you are offered a property, you will need to complete the following documents:
Keep getting shortlisted?
It’s really important that your details are up to date on Homes for Bolton.
- Ensure that you complete the additional comments section on your application to fully explain your circumstances.
- Are there any special requirements you need to tell us about?
- Think about why are you moving or need a property.
- What will this property offer you that you that your current one doesn’t?
There are also other things to think about, for example:
- Are you meeting the advertised criteria?
- Are you bidding for the right properties?