Our repairs policy
Our Repairs Policy document contains information on these points:
- Which repairs are our responsibility and which are the tenant’s responsibility.
- How we prioritise repairs.
- What happens if there are special reasons we should prioritise a repair.
- Which repairs might be dealt with by our planned programme.
- Our response times for different types of repairs.
- Our out of hours service.
- Rechargeable repairs.
You can view or download a PDF copy of our Repairs Policy document here: Repairs-Policy-Web-[pdf]-3MB (published 4 December 2023).
Get more information on our repairs service
If you're looking to do repairs yourself, please read the general conditions and complete the tenants permission form:
Then return it to us by:
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- post to: Bolton at Home, 98 Waters Meeting Road, Bolton, BL1 8SW
- hand, in person at your local housing office or UCAN centre