We can help header
Ways we can help
As well as providing homes we also offer a range of other services.
These are available to our customers and some are open to other people living in our communities.
Here are some of the ways we might be able to help
- We provide a wide range of advice, referrals, information, support and social activities through our UCAN centres. Click here to learn more about what our UCAN centre teams can do for you.
- We offer several services to help you get back into work and training. Click here to see how our Employment and Enterprise team can help.
- Click here to get help and advice on lowering your household bills, gas electric and water.
- Click here to learn how to get help from other services such as those providing affordable furniture and carpets.
- Click here to learn how to donate or recycle furniture
- We give you the support you need to remain independent. You can click here to learn about our Careline service, or click here to learn about disabled adaptations.
- We tackle antisocial behaviour, hate crime and domestic abuse in our neighbourhoods. Click here to see how we can help tackle anti-social behaviour in your area.
- Click here to see how we support the community in developing groups and projects.
- Click here to learn about our Money Advice Team. They offer free, confidential and independent advice on a full range of money matters to anyone living in a Bolton at Home property.
- Click here to learn about the Landlord Services we offer. They make renting a home a hassle-free experience.
Our weekly work clubs