Ways we can help
As well as providing homes we also offer a range of other services.
These are available to our customers and some are open to other people living in our communities.
Here are some of the ways we might be able to help
- Our UCAN centres provide a wide range of advice, referrals, information, support and social activities. Learn more about what our UCAN centre teams can do here: www.boltonathome.org.uk/ucan
- Our Employment and Enterprise Team offer several services to help you get back in to work: www.boltonathome.org.uk/getting-into-work
- We can offer help and advice on lowering your household bills, gas electric and water: www.boltonathome.org.uk/lowering-your-household-bills-gas-electric-and-water
- Help from other services who provide affordable furtniture and carpets:
- Learn how to donate or recycle furniture at www.boltonathome.org.uk/donating-or-recycling-furniture
- We give you the support you need to remain independent. You can see how our Careline service can help at www.boltonathome.org.uk/careline, or learn about disabled adaptations at www.boltonathome.org.uk/disabled-adaptations
- We tackle antisocial behaviour, hate crime and domestic abuse in our neighbourhoods. www.boltonathome.org.uk/tackling-asb
- Our Money Advice Team offer free, confidential and independent advice on a full range of money matters to anyone living in a Bolton at Home property. www.boltonathome.org.uk/money-advice-team
- Our Landlord Services team make renting a home a hassle-free experience: www.boltonathome.org.uk/landlord-services