Domestic abuse and violence support service
Home is widely considered as the safest place to be for many. However this is far from reality for victims of domestic abuse, where an abuser can exert power and control.
Our Domestic Abuse and Violence Team works with people affected and for who home is a dangerous place.
Below are our contact details along with some other useful links and numbers.
Report domestic violence and abuse to us
Always call 999 if you and your children are at immediate risk of harm.
There are six ways you can report domestic abuse to us:
- Call us on 01204 329636 or 01204 327997 during office hours.
- Call our Contact Centre on 01204 328000.
- Call our Safeguarding telephone line: 01204 328008 during office hours.
- Write to: Bolton at Home, Housing Support and Safeguarding Service, 98 Waters Meeting Road, Bolton, BL1 8SW
- Click here to contact our officers via our Facebook page (only monitored within office hours).
- Click here to contact our officers via our Twitter page (only monitored within office hours).
- Click here to Email us with your contact name, address and phone number and details of your concern.
Get more information on our service
In any case, for further information you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're concerned about someone and would like to report domestic abuse and violence, please use the contact details on this page.