Domestic abuse and violence team: Our support is still available during the pandemic
Home is widely considered as the safest place to be for many, however this is far from reality for victims of domestic abuse. Home can be a dangerous place because an abuser can use any tool to exert power and control, including a national health pandemic, such as COVID-19.
Our Domestic Abuse and Violence Team will continue to work with the families that we’re supporting during this difficult period.
Below are our contact details along with some other useful links and numbers.
Report domestic violence and abuse to us
Always call 999 if you and your children are at immediate risk of harm.
There are six ways you can report domestic abuse to us:
- Call us on 01204 329636 or 01204 327997 during office hours.
- Call our Contact Centre on 01204 328000.
- Call our Safeguarding telephone line: 01204 328008 during office hours.
- Write to: Bolton at Home, Housing Support and Safeguarding Service, 98 Waters Meeting Road, Bolton, BL1 8SW
- Click here to contact our officers via our Facebook page (only monitored within office hours).
- Click here to contact our officers via our Twitter page (only monitored within office hours).
- Click here to Email us with your contact name, address and phone number and details of your concern.
Get more information on our service
In any case, for further information you can email us at: email@example.com.
If you're concerned about someone and would like to report domestic abuse and violence, please use the contact details on this page.
Our domestic abuse policy will give you more information on the service we will provide if you report domestic abuse to us. It informs the way our domestic abuse team works.