Rent - Income Management
Your rent is charged weekly on a Monday and is payable in advance.
If you're finding it hard to make ends meet, please remember your rent is a priority debt.
You can lose your home if you do not keep up to date with rent payments.
If you are struggling, please contact us on 01204 328000 so we can help you.
Struggling to pay your rent?
Our Income Management Team is responsible for the collection of rent.
Their role is to help customers maintain rent payments and provide support if your rent account is in credit or in arrears; for example, by setting up affordable repayment plans.
Contact us on 01204 328000 if you need assistance.
The links below contain information on some of the other things we can help with:
- Click here for help finding the right payment method for you
- Click here for support applying for benefits
- Click here for help checking you are claiming all the benefits you are entitled to (even if you are working)
- Click here for support to reduce your other household bills, gas, electric and water
- Click here for support into training or employment