Rent - Income Management
Your rent is charged weekly on a Monday and is payable in advance.
If you're finding it hard to make ends meet, please remember your rent is a priority debt. You can lose your home if you do not keep up to date with rent payments.
If you are struggling, please contact us on 01204 328000 so we can help you.
Struggling to pay your rent
Our Income Management Team is responsible for the collection of rent.
Their role is to help customers maintain rent payments and provide support if your rent account is in arrears or in credit.
Contact us on 01204 328000 if you need assistance.
We can also help you:
- Find the right payment method for you
- Set up affordable repayment plans to pay arrears
- Apply for benefits
- Check you are claiming all the benefits you are entitled to (even if you are working)
- Reduce your other household bills, gas, electric and water
- Manage your finances and deal with any debts you may have
- Supporting you back into training or employment