Gas Servicing queries
If you have a query relating to Gas Servicing, please call us on: 01204 327999
Important: when you call, you'll be asked to leave a voicemail with your name, phone number, email address, and reference number (if you have one at this stage). We'll then look to call you back during the same working day- or the following working day at the latest.
To report an emergency repair call 01204 328000, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
An emergency repair is one that might result in harm to people or property if it is not fixed quickly. You will be charged if you call us out to a non emergency repair out of hours.
When you call, our staff will advise you on what an emergency repair is.
Here are some examples:
- No lights or power.
- Exposed bare wires.
- A burst pipe or tank.
- Part of the building being unsafe.
- Blocked sewer or toilet where there is no other toilet in the property.
- Rain entering the property.
- Your property left unsecured through a broken door or window.
- No heating or hot water where there are people who are ill, elderly or with disabilities affected by the problem.
If you smell gas call the National Grid emergency number 0800 111 999.
If you can, it's best to report all repairs over the phone as we may need to take information from you, and/or confirm an appointment. To speak with a member of our team, please call 01204 328000.
Non-emergency repairs can be reported Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5:30pm.