Reporting a repair
If you need to report a repair that is not urgent you can do so in a few different ways.
You can call us on 01204 328000 between 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours only emergency repairs can be reported on this number,
Or visit us in person at one of our offices.
If you smell gas call the National Grid emergency number 0800 111 999.
To report an emergency repair call 01204 328000 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
An emergency repair is one that might result in harm to people or property if it is not fixed quickly. You will be charged if you call us out to a non emergency repair out of hours.
When you call, our staff will advise you on what an emergency repair is.
Here are some examples:
- No lights or power.
- Exposed bare wires.
- A burst pipe or tank.
- Part of the building being unsafe.
- Blocked sewer or toilet where there is no other toilet in the property.
- Rain entering the property.
- Your property left unsecured through a broken door or window.
- No heating or hot water where there are people who are ill, elderly or with disabilities affected by the problem.
Need a helping hand?
If you're unable to carry out a repair because of your age, illness or disability, call our contact centre on 01204 328000 and we'll tell you what we might be able to do to help.