Online form issues
We're currently having an issue with our online forms.
If you need to contact us, or report a repair, please call 01204 328000 or use out webchat facility.
We apologise for an inconvenience.
Reporting a repair
If you need to report a repair that is not urgent you can do so in three ways.
- Call us on 01204 328000 between 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours only emergency repairs can be reported on this number.
- Click here to use our online reporting tool. This should not be used for emergency repairs.
- In person at one of our offices.
If you smell gas call the National Grid emergency number 0800 111 999.
To report an emergency repair call 01204 328000 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
An emergency repair is one that might result in harm to people or property if it is not fixed quickly. You will be charged if you call us out to a non emergency repair out of hours.
When you call, our staff will advise you on what an emergency repair is.
Here are some examples:
- No lights or power.
- Exposed bare wires.
- A burst pipe or tank.
- Part of the building being unsafe.
- Blocked sewer or toilet where there is no other toilet in the property.
- Rain entering the property.
- Your property left unsecured through a broken door or window.
- No heating or hot water where there are people who are ill, elderly or with disabilities affected by the problem.
Need a helping hand?
If you're unable to carry out a repair because of your age, illness or disability, call our contact centre on 01204 328000 and we'll tell you what we might be able to do to help.