Who should I contact?
And so that we can be confident of giving you an excellent service, here’s a quick reminder of the things that we can help you with, and the things you need to contact others about.
You need to contact us on 01204 328000 if.....
- You want to pay your rent or have a question about your rent
- You need money, debt or budgeting advice
- You want to report a repair
- You need advice on your repair responsibilities
- You want to report antisocial behaviour
- You've a question about your tenancy
- You'd like to make a complaint.
You need to contact Bolton Council on 01204 333333 if...
- You've a question about bin collections or getting new bin
- You want to apply for Housing Benefit
- You need help with pest control
- You've a question about your council tax
- There’s a problem with your street lighting.
You need to contact Homes for Bolton on 01204 335811 if...
- You have online property bidding enquiries.
See all of our main contact details
Tel: 01204 328143
Tel: 01204 335733
Tel: 01204 327992
Tel: 01204 329868
Homes for Bolton (Bolton Community Homes)
Tel: 01204 335811
Tel: 01204 365024
Insurance Claims handlers are Aviva
Organisation number – C00074
If you've got a question about insurance, e.g. disrepair, accidents, third party claims etc you can contact:
Mark Gregory, Insurance and Risk Manager:
Tel: 01204 328011
For claims and policy enquiries:
Tel: 01204 328022
Tel: 01204 328221 or 01204 328222
Tel: 01204 328000
(Emergencies only after 5.30pm, weekends and bank holidays)
Tel: 01204 329617
Tel: 01204 328140
Tel: 01204 329601