We love hearing from you!
And so that we can be confident of giving you an excellent service, here’s a quick reminder of the things that we can help you with, and the things you need to contact others about.
You need to contact us on 01204 328000 if.....
- You want to pay your rent or have a question about your rent.
- You need money, debt or budgeting advice.
- You want to report a repair.
- You need advice on your repair responsibilities.
- You want to report antisocial behaviour.
- You've a question about your tenancy.
- You'd like to make a complaint.
You need to contact Bolton Council on 01204 333333 if......
- You've a question about bin collections or getting new bin
- You want to apply for Housing Benefit
- You need help with pest control
- You've a question about your council tax
- There’s a problem with your street lighting
You need to contact Homes for Bolton on 01204 335811 if.....
- You have online property bidding enquiries.
Main contact details
Antisocial behaviour action line
Insurance Claims handlers are Aviva
Organisation number – C00074
If you've got a question about insurance, e.g. disrepair, accidents, third party claims etc you can contact:
Mark Gregory, Insurance and Risk Manager
Home Contents Insurance for Tenants
For claims and policy enquiries.
Repairs (24 hrs)
(Emergencies only after 5.30pm, weekends and bank holidays)
East: 01204 329617
North: 01204 329601