Struggling to pay your rent?

If you're struggling to pay your rent there are a number of ways in which we may be able to support you.

If you're experiencing problems, please contact us as soon as possible.

We have teams of dedicated staff who can help with things like: 

Other people who can help

All these services offer free and impartial help and support.

Bolton’s Money Skills
01204 331968

Hoot Credit Union 
01204 365024

Citizens Advice Bury & Bolton (CABB)
0808 278 7804

MoneyHelper (formerly the Money Advice Service)

Stop Loan Sharks
0800 074 0878 or TEXT 60003

The IVA Specialists
0800 856 8569