Ways to pay your rent Header

Decorative header image reading 'Ways to pay your rent'.

In Person - Cash or card

If you wish to make a payment in person, payment can be made by:

  • Cash
  • Credit* or debit card

*If you use a credit card to pay your rent a surcharge will be payable.

Find a PayPoint

You can make payment at any Post Office or PayPoint outlet.

For details of your nearest outlet contact your neighbourhood housing office or go to www.paypoint.co.uk

PayPoint Logo

Don't have a bank account?

choose a bank account

If you don't have a bank account, please contact our Money Advice Team on 01204 328000 and we will assist you.

We can provide you with the best options, help you to complete application forms and supporting documentation.

You can also email moneyadviceteam@boltonathome.org.uk for assistance.

Please note:  If you receive benefits, you'll need a Bank or Building Society account to receive Universal Credit payments.

Need help and advice?

If you're struggling to pay your rent or arrears, please contact us:

Call: 01204 328000 

Email: income.management@boltonathome.org.uk so we can assist you.

Get in touch

If you've money worries or debt issues, please contact our Money Advice Team on 01204 328000, or send the Money Advice Team an email by clicking here. They can provide free confidential help and support.

For more information on our Money Advice Team, click here.