Ways we can help
As well as providing homes we also offer a range of other services.
These are available to our customers and some are open to other people living in our communities.
Here are some of the ways we might be able to help you and your family:
- Providing a wide range of advice, signposting, support and social activities through our UCAN centres.
- Tackling antisocial behaviour, hate crime and domestic abuse in our neighbourhoods.
- Supporting the community in developing groups and projects.
- Helping you link up with other services such as those providing affordable furniture.
- Help and advice in lowering your household bills, gas electric and water
- Giving you the support you need to remain independent through our Careline service and disabled adaptations.
- Offering several services to help you get back into work and training.