How can we help you get into work?
There are five main ways we can help you get into work.
- Our work clubs offer support with application forms, online job searching and CVs. You can find your nearest work club here.
- Our training programme can help you gain new skills. All our courses are free and run in different areas of Bolton.
- We offer volunteering opportunities. Volunteering can help you build your confidence and gain work related skills.
- Visit one of our UCAN centres or use our map of IT access across Bolton to get online and search for jobs, create a CV or complete online applications.
- Drop into a UCAN centre for a chat about your situation and more information on what we can offer.