getting in to work logo
There are ways we can help you get into work.
1. Workclubs: We offer support with application forms, online job searching, CV's, IT training, 1-1 guidance and debt and money advice.
Visit one of our UCAN centres for more information on what we can offer. You can view a list of workclubs here: List of work club times [docx] 160KB
2. Our training programme can help you gain new skills. All our courses are free and run in different areas of Bolton.
3. We offer volunteering opportunities. Volunteering can help you build your confidence and gain work related skills.
5. Employment and skills: The Employment and skills directory has information on the support available to help people find work, who can get that help and how to refer someone. It is updated regularly, but if you see something that is out of date or inaccurate please contact email@example.com.
Other useful websites:
6. Education and training: There are a range of online courses that you can access for free on our Customer E-learning zone that can support you with your learning and development. Click here to log in or register.
7. In work support
The Skills for Employment service operates across Greater Manchester and provides personalised support to adults who are out of work, to improve their skills and find sustainable employment. Skills for Employment is delivered by MGC’s Work Company and a network of local skills and employment providers, including Bolton at Home.
See here for more information: http://www.manchestergrowth.co.uk/about-us/skills-for-employment/