We are a registered charity providing social housing. In March 2011, following a vote of support from tenants, we took over the ownership of the houses formerly owned by Bolton Council. We now own and mange more than 18,000 homes in the borough.
We want to create ‘home and neighbourhoods we can all be proud of’ by:
- • Delivering on our promises
- • Being open, honest and fair
- • Listening to you and learning from what you tell us
- • Working with you to get it right first time
- • Delivering services that are flexible an adaptable
- • Welcoming change to improve what we do