Have you tried our new online repairs reporting tool?
Our training programme offers free courses to our customers.
You can drop in to our UCAN centres for help with work, advice, help to find other services and much more.
We have a range of services to help you find a new home.
We need your support to persuade the political parties to commit to end the housing crisis within a generation.
If you have a debt problem, our free and confidential service can help.
There's lots going on in your area with our neighbourhood teams.
We love hearing from you!
And so that we can be confident of giving you an excellent service, here’s a quick reminder of the things that we can help you with, and the things you need to contact others about.
You need to contact us on 01204 328000 if.....
- You want to pay your rent or have a question about your rent.
- You need money, debt or budgeting advice.
- You want to report a repair.
- You need advice on your repair responsibilities.
- You want to report antisocial behaviour.
- You have a question about your tenancy.
You need to contact others if......
- You have a question about bin collections or getting new bin (call Bolton Council on 01204 333333).
- You want to apply for Housing Benefit (call Bolton Council 01204 333333).
- You need help with pest control (call Bolton Council on 01204 333333).
- You have a question about your council tax (call Bolton Council on 01204 333333).
- There’s a problem with your street lighting (call Bolton Council on 01204 333333).
- You want to register with Pinpoint choice based lettings (go to www.pinpoint.org.uk) or have online property bidding enquiries (call Pinpoint/Homes for Bolton on 01204 335811).
Affected by the budget?
Like other organisations, we’re working our way through the details of the Government’s recent budget.
They’ve announced a number of changes including higher rents for tenants on higher incomes, a reduction in the annual household benefit cap to £20,000, tax credits limited to two children and 18 – 21 year olds no longer automatically qualifying for housing benefit.
If you’ve got any money worries or questions about how these changes will affect you, please phone us on 01204 329868. We’ll send out further information and contact those affected as soon as we can.
We've joined forces with Bolton University, Bolton Council, The England Illegal Money Lending Team and Greater Manchester Police to tackle illegal money lending.
We've joined forces with Bolton Council, Paws for Kids, Fortalice and local voluntary groups YES Matters and Arts for You to mark ‘16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence’ through a series of exhibitions and events.
Did you know that as many as one in four people with mental health issues live on their own and can experience social isolation? The St George’s Centre, which has been running since 1977, addresses this by providing friendship, support and stability in a therapeutic and caring environment.
We're calling for people to unite against illegal money lending in Bolton.We're holding a loan shark awareness event on Monday 23 November and urge representatives to get involved and find out what they can do to help.
Congratulations to our apprentice joiner Adam Early, shortlisted for his second major apprentice award this year.
After being commended at the Bolton and Bury Business Awards in September, Adam is a finalist for the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce Apprentice of the Year.