You can now nominate someone for one of our Stars of the community awards.
Have you tried our new online repairs reporting tool?
Our training programme offers free courses to our customers.
You can drop in to our UCAN centres for help with work, advice, help to find other services and much more.
We have a range of services to help you find a new home.
We need your support to persuade the political parties to commit to end the housing crisis within a generation.
If you have a debt problem, our free and confidential service can help.
There's lots going on in your area with our neighbourhood teams.
We love hearing from you!
And so that we can be confident of giving you an excellent service, here’s a quick reminder of the things that we can help you with, and the things you need to contact others about.
You need to contact us on 01204 328000 if.....
- You want to pay your rent or have a question about your rent.
- You need money, debt or budgeting advice.
- You want to report a repair.
- You need advice on your repair responsibilities.
- You want to report antisocial behaviour.
- You have a question about your tenancy.
You need to contact others if......
- You have a question about bin collections or getting new bin (call Bolton Council on 01204 333333).
- You want to apply for Housing Benefit (call Bolton Council 01204 333333).
- You need help with pest control (call Bolton Council on 01204 333333).
- You have a question about your council tax (call Bolton Council on 01204 333333).
- There’s a problem with your street lighting (call Bolton Council on 01204 333333).
- You want to register with Pinpoint choice based lettings (go to www.pinpoint.org.uk) or have online property bidding enquiries (call Pinpoint/Homes for Bolton on 01204 335811).
Affected by the budget?
Like other organisations, we’re working our way through the details of the Government’s recent budget.
They’ve announced a number of changes including higher rents for tenants on higher incomes, a reduction in the annual household benefit cap to £20,000, tax credits limited to two children and 18 – 21 year olds no longer automatically qualifying for housing benefit.
If you’ve got any money worries or questions about how these changes will affect you, please phone us on 01204 329868. We’ll send out further information and contact those affected as soon as we can.
Getting more people in Bolton to “connect” with food could help stop the flow of people into food poverty, according to experts at a public debate on the subject.
You can now make your nomination for our Stars of the Community awards. Do you know an individual or a group who has made a difference in their community? Or who has gone out of their way to help others?
Our community alarm service for elderly and vulnerable people, Careline, has today celebrated 25 years of helping the town’s residents maintain their independence.
Volunteers from Bolton at Home and contractor Forrest flew to parts of Eastern Europe to take part in a two-week project that's improved the lives of people living in deprived areas.
A group of amateur performers has taken to the stage for the first time to raise awareness about domestic abuse and violence through a powerful theatre show.