Download the latest Building Safety Update (for tenants living in high-rise apartment blocks, seven stories or higher):
This leaflet covers general building safety updates for our high-rise blocks of flats following recent changes to Government building/fire safety laws and legislation.
Paper-based copies of this leaflet have been sent to all tenants living in high-rise buildings (18 metres/seven stories and above).
Tap the button below to download our latest Building Safety Update:
Our latest Building Safety Update (sent in January 2023) covers:
- Fire doors and inspections
- Fire Risk Assessments (FRAs)
- Updates to wayfinding signage
- The installation of premises information box systems
- Keeping communal areas safe
- Engaging with residents
- Keeping us (Bolton at Home) in the know
- Improvement works at Blackshaw House, Rogerstead House, Fernstead House in January/February 2023