News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Dealing with damp, condensation and mould – our commitment to you
We're committed to providing safe and healthy living conditions for our tenants.
Damp, condensation and mould can affect quality of life and could cause serious health problems, which is why it's important to know some of the common causes and signs of issues and how to resolve them.
There are many things you (as our tenant) and we (as your landlord) can do to tackle issues related to damp, condensation and mould.
We've added new infomation to our website, here: www.boltonathome.org.uk/damp-condensation-mould.
On this page, we'll talk you through:
- The actions we're taking, and the longer-term plans we have in place to address any issues you might raise with us.
- The common causes of damp, condensation and mould.
- Things you can do at home to prevent damp, condensation and mould.
- Things you can do at home to treat the effects of damp, condensation and mould.
- The facts, myths, and other things you should know.
- The things we can do if you need our help dealing with damp, condensation and mould.
If you're concerned about issues related to damp, condensation and mould, it's best to call us on 01204 328000. For other ways to contact us, please tap here.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you think you could use our help.