Equality & anti-discrimination---Social justice---Collective action---Community empowerment---Working and learning together
Underpinned by Community Development values, we respond to the needs and aspirations of the local community, supporting volunteers and groups to feel empowered to work up solutions and create positive changes in their neighbourhood.
- Supporting groups to plan and deliver local projects which tackle a range of issues such as social isolation, poverty, community cohesion, environment, health and wellbeing.
- Developing spaces for people to come together.
- Facilitating community events and celebrations.
- Helping to build local and borough wide networks.
- Linking local people and groups to services and organisations.
- Bringing partners together to shape work around issues or neighbourhoods.
- Managing externally funded programmes that create change in our neighbourhoods.
- Supporting and developing the Peer Navigator model in our neighbourhoods.
- Developing volunteers to make a difference in their own lives and communities.
- Promoting involvement in relevant local and national campaigns.
- Bringing investment into our neighbourhoods.
You can view our other projects here: www.boltonathome.org.uk/community-investment-projects
You can read our further news and updates here: www.boltonathome.org.uk/community-investment-updates