News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Unsure about your rights as a social housing resident? An opportunities and empowerment programme called Four Million Homes can help.
We support Four Million Homes, a government-funded initiative aimed at helping social housing residents understand and exercise their rights, raise issues with their landlord, and shape and improve the services they receive and the homes they live in.
It offers advice and training to anyone living in the four million social housing homes in England. Its goals are to:
- Empower customers with knowledge of their landlord’s responsibilities to provide safe and decent homes.
- Enable customers to feel confident in reporting problems to their landlord.
- Encourage customers to be involved and take an active role in how their homes are managed.
- Help customers know their rights and how to access the Housing Ombudsman service.
Training, webinars, a Resident Sounding Board and answers to questions
Four Million Homes provides monthly webinars on various topics and offers accredited face-to-face training modules in different parts of the country. While some sessions have already taken place, online training videos will be available on the website from September 2023.
To ensure the programme reflects residents’ views, wants and concerns, there’s a Four Million Homes Resident Sounding Board available to join.
The events provide access to experts in social housing matters and the website offers answers to questions about resident rights, landlord duties and performance scrutiny, government expectations of landlords, and more.
For more information, the latest news, and details about Four Million Homes, please visit www.fourmillionhomes.org.
Stay up to date and get involved with Four Million Homes online through the following channels
- Website: www.fourmillionhomes.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: fourmillionhomes
- Twitter: @4millionhomes
- LinkedIn: fourmillionhomes
- Instagram: fourmillionhomes
You can also sign up for the Four Million Homes newsletter via www.fourmillionhomes.org.
Complaints, compliments and suggestions for us
We want you to be happy with the services you receive and we value your feedback. We welcome both positive and negative comments as they help us improve and learn from our experiences.
We want to:
- Listen to your feedback, good or bad.
- Deal with complaints efficiently and effectively.
- Keep you up to date with progress.
- Be open and honest about the process.
If we fail to deliver on our promises, you may wish to complain. For more information, please visit www.boltonathome.org.uk/customer-feedback. Thank you.