News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Your latest edition of TAP4 is ready to explore!
Calling all tenants and residents! The Winter 2020/21 issue of TAP4- your quarterly digital magazine- is here!
It’s ready to read right away, meaning there’s no need to subscribe to a mailing list or share your email address. Released on 26 February 2021, this issue’s bursting with the latest updates, news, and opportunities for you and those you’re close to. Why not grab a brew and see what's new?
From information around changes to your rent, to an aerial peek at a new town centre housing development; we’re chuffed to be offering-up another great quarterly digest using TAP4.
Here’s everything to expect from this issue:
- Keeping essential services running: An inside-look at how our staff have worked with you to rise to the challenges of the pandemic.
- Get help finding a job: Read about how staff in our Employment and Enterprise team have continued to provide support using digital tools- and see how they could also help you or someone you’re close to.
- Creating a new town centre neighbourhood: Get a birds-eye view (and we mean that literally) of Chorley Place; a 118-home development just outside Bolton's town centre that was the subject of a camera drone's flyover in December 2020.
- Rent changes. Your questions answered: Details for tenants around a 1.5% increase in rent on 1 April 2021.
- An interview with Great British Bake Off's Makbul Patel: "Did Matt and Noel's jokes help put you at ease?", "What was the most challenging task and why?"- just two questions we asked our very own Mak Patel in his exclusive inside scoop from the Great British Bake Off!
- Giving you a stronger voice: Let Paula Rowson, our Community Investment Manager, talk you through the things we're doing to build even closer relationships with you- our tenants and residents.
- Our very own DIY SOS: Take a tour of the 'Apprentice House' project in Breightmet and hear from the apprentices and organisers that made it happen!
- From austerity to prosperity in the 40s and 50s: A look back at how Bolton's housing was rebuilt after World War 2.
- Water hygiene in your home: It’s worth familiarising yourself with this advice to help protect you and your loved ones from the risks of Legionella and Legionnaires disease.
- Save and borrow the smart way: A quick look at Hoot Credit Union, the wise alternative to doorstep lenders and payday loan companies.
TAP4 Issue 7 - released 25 June 2021
TAP4’s ready to read right away, meaning there’s no need to subscribe to a mailing list or share your email address. Released on 25 June 2021, the latest issue’s bursting with updates, news, and opportunities for you and those you’re close to. Grab a brew and see what's new.