Social events for the over 50's
Come along to one of our sheltered communities for a range of social events from dominoes and coffee mornings to Tai Chi and Wii Fit.
You can find details below of what's coming up and where here: extra care sessions for over 50's.pdf
Please call Lesley Tyrer on 01204 329678 beforehand to confirm that they are still taking place and to confirm attendance.
We have activities going on at the following locations:
- Jubilee House, Gas Street, Bolton BL1 4TU [view map]
- St George’s Court, Bolton BL1 2DP [view map]
- Kershaw Avenue sheltered housing, Little Lever, Bolton BL3 1QS [view map]
- Eldon Street Extra Care Unit, Lansdowne Road, Tonge Moor, Bolton BL2 2JB [view map]
- Hall I’th Wood Community Centre, Greenway, Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 8UA [view map]
- Merton Extra Care Unit, Stanmore Drive, Deane, Bolton BL3 5SE [view map]
- Slaterfield Community Centre, Carrington Dr, Great Lever, Bolton BL3 6YB [view map]
- Flockton Court, High St, Horwich, Bolton BL6 7RB [view map]
- Drummond St Community Centre, Astley Bridge, Bolton BL1 6QQ [view map]
- Windsor Road Sheltered Housing, Bromley Cross, Bolton, Lancashire, BL7 9LH [view map]
- Deepdale Road Sheltered Housing, Breightmet, Bolton, Lancashire, BL2 6PJ [view map]
- Longsight Lodge sheltered housing, Longsight Lane, Bolton BL2 3LD [view map]
- Roosevelt Road sheltered housing, Kearsley, Bolton, Lancashire, BL4 8EA [view map]
- Springfield Gardens sheltered housing, Kearsley, Bolton BL4 8JP [view map]
- Highfield House sheltered housing, Highfield Rd, Farnworth, Bolton BL4 0QZ [view map]
- Maxton house Extra Care Unit, Bridgewater St, Farnworth, Bolton BL4 9AS [view map]
- Campbell House Extra Care Unit, Campbell St, Farnworth, Bolton BL4 7HP [view map]
Sheila Ratcliffe, 72, hasn’t looked back since she learned how to use Facebook and Messenger at our IT sessions.
She quickly gained the confidence to video call her niece in Australia for the first time. After not seeing each other for 17 years, they now regularly chat online.
A delighted Sheila told us: “I’ve loved doing the weekly sessions, they’re great. I got quite emotional the first time I managed to video call my niece. I wanted to put my arms through the screen and give her a hug.”