Local Standards monitoring 2018/19
Going forward into 2018/19 the local standards we will be working to are:
- Treat you and your home with respect.
- Deliver high quality services to agreed standards and fix things quickly if there is a problem.
- Keep you updated - you should never need to chase us.
- Provide services within the agreed timescales.
- Keep our promises and treat you fairly.
To monitor and report these standards:
- We will check how we are doing by working with customer and staff representatives to measure our performance.
- We will use different ways to check how we are doing such as customer feedback, mystery shopping, performance measures, service reviews.
- We will check that the standards are being met on a variety of service areas chosen by our Customer Scrutiny Panel.