News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Please remember that you're never on your own
- Single Point Of Access (SPOA) can help with anxiety or depression. They're available on 01204 483101 or via their online portal at: www.gmmh.nhs.uk/referral-services.
- Silverwellbeing Therapy Service is available on 01204 917745 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Samaritans are here for you to listen in confidence and without judgement 24 hours a day. Contact them on 116 123 (Freephone) or email: email@example.com.
- Helpful information if you’re having suicidal thoughts or worried about someone else, here: www.shiningalightonsuicide.org.uk
- Greater Manchester Bereavement Service - phone 0161 983 0902 Mondays to Friday 9am-5pm, and Wednesdays 9am-8pm, or visit: greater-manchester-bereavement-service.org.uk.
- Kooth offers online counselling for children and young people in Bolton 11 to 25 years old, visit: www.kooth.com.
- Bolton’s Mental Health Microsite for Children and Young People - Bekindtomymind was produced with young people in Bolton and provides a directory of local services available to support young people’s mental health: www.bekindtomymind.co.uk
- You can learn more about Bolton Manbassadors- our Community Investment Team's men's mental health initiative- at www.boltonathome.org.uk/bolton-manbassadors.
TAP4 Issue 7 - released 25 June 2021
TAP4’s ready to read right away, meaning there’s no need to subscribe to a mailing list or share your email address. Released on 25 June 2021, the latest issue’s bursting with updates, news, and opportunities for you and those you’re close to. Grab a brew and see what's new.