News from Bolton at Home
Here you'll find our most recent news articles, from important tenant updates and new housing developments, to new community initiatives and activities.
Had your vaccine? Check out this helpful info from Public Health England
If you've had the vaccine, check out this leaflet from Public Health England. It's designed to run you through everything you should expect after having your COVID-19 vaccination and answers these questions:
- What are the side effects?
- Can I catch COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- Can I go back to normal activities after having my vaccine?
- What do I do next?
- What should I do if I am not well when it is my next appointment?
- Will the vaccine protect me?
- Can I give COVID-19 to anyone, now I have had the vaccine?
Click one of the links below to download in your preferred language. It won't take long to read:
TAP4 Issue 7 - released 25 June 2021
TAP4’s ready to read right away, meaning there’s no need to subscribe to a mailing list or share your email address. Released on 25 June 2021, the latest issue’s bursting with updates, news, and opportunities for you and those you’re close to. Grab a brew and see what's new.