Working to improve and measuring what we do
We aim to provide "homes and neighbourhoods we can all be proud of" and we’re committed to continuously improving our services.
We check how we are doing by:
- Reporting on the progress with ‘delivering on our promises’. These are the promises made in the council's 'offer' document.
- Ensuring that we meet the national standards set out by the Homes and Communities Agency (formerly the Tenant Service Authority) http://www.homesandcommunities.co.uk/ourwork/regulatory-framework
- Setting local standards with our customers and checking that we are meeting these standards.
- Monitoring our performance in key areas and ensuring that we take prompt action to improve where areas are under performing.
- Listening to our customers and ensuring that we use the information they provide to improve our services.
You can read more about how we're performing in 'Building homes and neighbourhoods we can all be proud of', our annual feedback to tenants.
See how our improvement programme is progressing here.