Bolton at Home has set standards in place for services which cover the environmental care and maintenance of your estate. These are covered by our Service Level Agreement (SLA) which is provided to Bolton at Home customers by Bolton Councils environmental services department.
Services included within this agreement are:
- All grass will be cut within 10-12 working days.
- Shrubs beds will be cleaned out/pruned annually and overhangs trimmed when required.
- All trees on our estates will be inspected routinely every 3 years and between times if needed.
- Weeds will be controlled using 2 weed spray applications each year.
- Offensive graffiti on our properties will be removed within 24 hours of it being reported.
- Other types of graffiti will be removed within 7 working days.
- All fly tipping on our estates will be removed within 4 working days.
- Dog fouling on our estates will be removed within 5 working days
If you would like to see how we are doing, see below:
2011 - Quarter 1
2011 - Quarter 2
2011 - Quarter 3
2011 - Quarter 4
To report any problems relating to the above services please call the contact centre on 01204 333333 or report them on line, via the Councils ‘do it online’ service
The standards above are an overview of some of the services provided within the service level agreement; please see the full SLA for full details.
For more information, just contact us:
Call: 01204 335117 or 01204 335430
Bolton at Home
1-3 The Courtyard
Bolton, BL1 8PB