It is our aim to make sure you are fully satisfied with our services and we always try to ensure we get it right first time and deliver the promises we make. We know that sometimes things do go wrong and in these cases we ask you to let us know and give us the opportunity to put things right. If you are still dissatisfied then you can make a complaint to us.
You can also contact us with your suggestions on how we can do things better or your compliments if you think you have done something well.
Read our 'Customer feedback leaflet' and contact us if:
- You’re not satisfied with the service you have received or think you’ve been treated unfairly and want to make a complaint
- You’ve a suggestion about how we can improve our services
- You’ve received good service
You can contact us:
- By completing our online form here
- By calling our customer care team on 01204 335721
- By sending an email to email@example.com
- By writing to our freepost address below:
Customer Care Team
Bolton at Home
- By completing the "Contact us" form on the right hand side of this page and adding the following information in the message box:
- Details of your complaint/ compliment/ suggestion
- Your home address
- If a complaint, what action you like to be taken to address your issue
- If a complaint, have you reported this issue to Bolton at Home before?
- By printing out a copy of the form in the 'Customer feedback leaflet', completing it and sending it to the freepost address above.
- In person at any neighbourhood office, access point or one stop shop.
For more information, you can also download the "Our performance" chapter from your tenant handbook here.
Putting things Right: Compensation and Redress Policy
In some cases customers may ask us for compensation when things have gone wrong or we may feel there is something else we can do to put things right. This policy summary explains how Bolton at Home will deal with compensation claims from customers. View the policy here
Complaints satisfaction form
If you have recently used our complaints service, we welcome your feedback on how we have dealt with your complaint so we can understand how well we are doing and how we could improve. You can give feedback by completing a form online here, completing the feedback form we sent you with your response letter and posting to us in the freepost envelope provided or by calling us on 01204 335644. You can also complete a satisfaction form online here
If you make a complaint to us and you aren't happy with the way we are handling it, you can contact the Housing Ombudsman. This is a free, independent and impartial service set up to look at complaints about registered providers of social housing. For contact details, please visit the Housing Ombudsman website here.