Awards for All is a simple grants scheme making awards to groups of between £300 and £1000.
The Awards for All programme aims to help improve local communities and the lives of people most in need. To do this Awards for All seeks to fund projects that meet one or more of the following outcomes:
- People have better chances in life – with better access to training and development to improve their life skills
- Stronger communities – with more active citizens working together to tackle their problems
- Improved rural and urban environments – which communities are better able to access and enjoy
- Healthier and more active people and communities
The application is quick and simple and applicants will find out if they are successful within three weeks.
You can apply for Awards for All funding if you meet the above criteria and:
- You are a not for profit group (including social enterprises), or you are a parish or town council, school or health body
- You have a bank account that requires at least two unrelated people to sign each cheque or withdrawal
- You have a governing body with at least three unrelated members
- You can spend the grant within one year
If you’re interested in applying for an Awards for All grant you can do so on their website here.
Read about an Awards for All success story on our blog