Removing harmful asbestos
Asbestos was widely used by the building industry in the 1950s through to the mid 1980s as it proved ideal for insulation and fireproofing.
However we now know that asbestos products can be harmful to health if they are damaged or disturbed and release invisible fibres into the air.
We’re working hard to record the location and condition of any asbestos in the properties we manage and we’re taking action to safeguard the health of residents by removing, treating or sealing the asbestos as appropriate.
If you have any concerns about possible asbestos in your home, call us on 01204 338200.
Asbestos in your home leaflet