How we are governed
Bolton at Home Limited is a charitable Community Benefit Society registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. We are run by a Board and associated Committees.
We have a current Board of 10 Non-Executive Directors and one co-opted Non?Executive Director.
The main board is supported by:
- Audit Committee
- HR & Governance Committee
- Operations Committee
- Scrutiny Group
Agendas for Board and Operations Committee meetings will be posted on our website in advance of each meeting.
Bolton at Home is regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH) which sets out the regulatory standards we are expected to comply with, these include:
- Regulatory Framework Requirements which focus on governance, financial viability, value for money and rent setting.
- Regulatory Standards which set out the services residents can expect to receive.
We have adopted the National Housing Federation's (NHF) Code of Conduct and Excellence in Governance and regularly assess compliance with these standards and publish the outcomes in our annual reports.
Please direct any queries relating to governance to the Governance and Regulation Team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents/ items on this page
1. Board and Committee member recruitment policy (Governance vacancies section)
2. Board and Operations committee members' biographies
3. Board and Operations committee agendas
4. National Housing Federation Code of Conduct
5. National Housing Federation Code of Governance
7. Terms of Reference - Board/ Committees/ Scrutiny Group
8. Whistleblowing Policy.
This page and the governance documents are currently under review.